Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Andrea Mastrovito at the Museum of Arts & Design


Andrea Mastrovito is just one of the selected artists commissioned to create a site-specific installation that displayed the wide range of art forms paper can take on. Located on the lobby ceiling of the Museum of Arts and Design for their exhibit Slash: Paper Under the Knife, Mastrovito's paper installation depicted Christopher Columbus's ship battling through stormy waters. Among Andrea Mastrovito, and alongside his exhibit Love is a four-letter word at the Foley Gallery, Daniel Alcalá and Tom Gallant have also contributed to MAD's examination of the diverse use of paper as an art medium.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have learn several good stuff here. Definitely price bookmarking for revisiting.
I wonder how so much effort you set to make the sort of excellent informative
website.

My site screen next
My web site > more

Anonymous said...

Whats up very cool blog!! Guy .. Beautiful .
. Amazing .. I'll bookmark your web site and take the feeds additionally? I am glad to search out so many useful info right here within the post, we need work out more strategies in this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .

my web-site ... view more about